Saturday, October 24, 2015

3 hrs/ 2 flights at Cliffside (10/24/15)




It was a paradise at Cliffside today. The Iwinsurf and Windfinder forecast was correct. The wind speed did reach 15+mph in the mid afternoon producing abundance of ridge lifts for us to play. I had 2 flights over 3 hrs of air time soaring with about a dozen PGs and two hangs (Neil and Mike F ) in butter smooth wide range lift bands. Neil top landed multiple of times make it look so easy. I flew across the river to the Oregon side at the end of my flight. We all landed by the river. Btw, we've got a new HG flying member, Mike F who is from Ohio. He currently resides in Portland and just join the ohgalist & cbcc . He would love to get updates on when & where someone goes flying. Also, I've cancelled my plans on heading to Saddle tonight after Cliffside since the forecast appears iffy for tomorrow.

 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment