Tuesday, August 15, 2017

2 hrs flight at Dog Mt (Glenoma, Wa) 8/14/17 Monday

My Gopro has a dead battery yesterday, only captures first 15 minutes of my flight.

Three hangs (Carmela, Eron & Kt) were in the sky when I arrived Dog LZ around 2:30PM yesterday.  I went up with Tim C and Steve D around 3:30PM and I had two hours evening flight from 5:15 to 7:30PM. The wind conditions was light west, cloudy sky and turned light north around 7pm with only 0-3mph winds. Didn't produce much of ridge lifts but thermals was consistent.  I've topped out at 800ft above launch ( 3,000 ft MSL) and headed across the lake to Elk Mt. with plenty of altitude but pretty much dead clam over there. Thermals over the Back Bowl was much better earlier. Winds was coming 0-2mph from east at the LZ when I landed around 7:30pm.





No comments:

Post a Comment