Monday, November 24, 2014

Hang gliding flight at Bingen Washington (short version)

I had planned on flying Newberg today (Nov 24, 2014) but no one wanted to go so I decided to join Dave and Nick (PG pilots) to try out this awesome site. Thanks for driving my car down Dave & Nick. I'd been looking forward to flying this site for years now and finally accomplished that today. The hike wasn't too bad at all and you can actually launch right by the road if you not wanting to hike up to the higher PG launch area.

Anyways, Bingen is across from Hood River, OR on the WA side. The LZ is by the river -it kind of reminded me of the soccer field at Chalen's LZ.

Hang gliding flight at Bingen Washington (shorter version)



Hang gliding flight at Bingen Washington (Longer version)




No comments:

Post a Comment