Friday, April 22, 2016

2 flights 4 hrs of air times from 4/19 & 4/20

4/19/16 Tuesday
Five hangs (Robin, Stas, David Lundquist,  Laura and myself) and one bag (Kim) had a good flights at Dog yesterday. I flew for over two hrs from 5-7pm and max attitude was 1,900 ft AGL. It turned soarable around 2:00 pm with a lot of SW winds (approx 5-10mph). It was pretty much a typical Dog conditions day with few strong thermals over the back bowl. No 600fpm.   I went to Seattle at night and visiting couple skateparks.

4/20/16 Wednesday
I was going to fly Tiger Mtn after spending couple hrs skateboarding at Kent skatepark. However, Dog forecast looks better so I decided to go to Dog instead. I had a great 2 hrs flight with 3 hangs (David Lundquist, Gabe, David Little and myself) and 2 bags (Kim & Jerry). I encountered some magical lift line around 5:00pm and climbed up to 2,800ft AGL over the lake.

https://youtu.be/Yd3kTPZOzSg


Arbor Heights 360 Skatepark
Kent, WA










No comments:

Post a Comment