Monday, October 10, 2016

1 hour and 15mins flight at Tiger Mtr 10/10/16

Tiger Columbus day report. 

There were plenty of light winds today with too much east at Tiger. Many paragliders launched before me and sanked out quickly so l expected possibly getting a sledder. After an hour of hang waiting, I launched at 3:15 and got below launch immediately. However, as my flight continued, it improved with some sustainable thermals coming on the south side above the LZ.  Thermals there were generally super nice and smooth, luckily I was able to hook up with some that led to flying for an hour & 15 mins. Wasn't really able to go anywhere else, as the lifts were weak. Topped out 2200 AGL a few times. So many paragliders flew today with maybe more then 30+. I'll post video later.











No comments:

Post a Comment