Tuesday, November 1, 2016

1.5 hrs at Chehalem Ridge (Newberg, Oregon) Nov 1st, 2016

Three hangs (J, Ray and myself) soared Chehalem ridge early afternoon today. It was sunny with windy conditions (15-20mph)  when we launched around 12:30 but it wasn't much winds at the Johnson Ranch LZ (3-5mph). I got thousand feet above launch and flew for hour and 35 mins.  I thinks Ray got 1500ft over launch.

Ray B Report:
Good times with Rick and J. I think we all got over 1hour 30 minutes. Air was on punchy side but fun. One moment you'd be 1000 over plus, next you wondered if you were going to make lz from down the ridge?  LZ needs some tall grass and weed chopping. Whack! Thanks for the heads up Rick. It looked good to me but didnt see anyone going at first. Petersons looked good too? Ray













No comments:

Post a Comment