Monday, February 2, 2015

1 flight 2 hrs at Oceanside, Oregon 02-02-15

Date: 02-02-2015
Site: Oceanside, OR
2 hours

An AWESOME day at Oceanside. I arrived at 10:30am and the winds were blowing at 15mph straight up at launch. I launched at 12:00 and flew for 2+ hrs. My highest altitude gain was 850 ft over launch. Ray B and several other PGs showed up while I was in the air , Gabe D and John D were setting up their hang gliders. Gabe went to Happy Camp first and he spent half of his flight time over there. Maxwell were still soarable but John and I decided to joined Gabe and we all got some good altitude to played around over the Happy Camp ridge. The best soarable wind for hangs lasted till 1:30pm. As the day goes by the wind died down and turned more to PG favorable conditions.

Everyone had a great time and pretty much you can stayed up as long as you wanted. What a fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment