Sunday, February 15, 2015

5 flights 2 hrs at Saddle Mtn 02-15 & 16 2015

Sunday:
2 flights sledders
The weather was only good for sled rides. In the late afternoon the winds totally died and started blowing from the back that force all paragliders drove down. John , Alfredo and I launched in no wind on our second flight and I caught few light thermals above landing to extend my sled ride. On Monday; I think there have 8 hangs and 5 paras flew today.

Monday:
3 flights 2 hrs

A fantastic day it was to fly Saddle Mtn, although we had a flat tire on the way up to launch..... Anyway, the day began with cold, clear skies and almost windless at the LZ this morning when I woke up around 6am. However, the top landable condition was turn on from 10 till sunset and we all stayed up as long as desired. I top landed 3x's and I think Tim top landed more than 12x's




No comments:

Post a Comment