Tuesday, March 24, 2015

3 flights 2 hours at Oceanside 03-24-15

I arrived Oceanside around 7:30am this morning.
1st flight 5 mins sledder (no wind)
2nd flight 10 mins sledder
3rd flight 1 hour and 40 mins and the highest altitude was about 500 over launch.

The soarable condition turn on around 12pm. I shared aires with 5-6 paragliders and everyone soared. The wind were light (WSW 5-7) when I launched around 12:30pm. Now is high tide but still have room to land at the beach. @ 3:55pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The wind still good but the problem is so many people at the beach and I see largest number of kites flown on a single line at the beach that make landing very scary. I lost my flying mood now. Rick @ 4:30pm


No comments:

Post a Comment