Saturday, March 28, 2015

1 flight 4.5 hrs at Oceanside report 03-28-15

Oceanside was spectacular again today.  The smooth light condition allowed me to fly for 4 hr 45 mins.  I launched at 10:15am (landed at 3:00pm) in a really light WSW wind right after paragliders John S and Mike who showed me that the condition was soarable. I didn't plan on having a long flight, but it ended up that way with the great condition. The hang group Ray, Kory, Jeff and Gabe came around noon and all of us had great air time flying with lots of paragliders.  As usual, Ray went to the back ridge and sky out everyone.  There was a large crowd of people all over the beach, so finding a landing target was probably the most exciting part of our flight for today.  Too many footage from yesterday and today's flight;  I only uploaded my today launch and landing for tonight.   I will be at Oceanside again tomorrow (Sunday).  Hope everyone had great flights at Dog , Blanchard, Mattole, Yaquina ,Moolack , Woodrat, Tiger, ..... etc




https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z8p9gds4rn0eihf/AAAiXldyx2Yd0VAEVgfpHn5Oa?dl=0


No comments:

Post a Comment