Friday, March 18, 2016

2 flight 3 hrs and 40 mins air time at Cliffside 3/18/16

Today was a day where patience is rewarded after a long wait before getting some really good flying. The easy consistent soarable part started around 3:30pm. All the air hungry pilots (Mark R, Enrique, Kory, Jeff H, Robin, Eric O, Myself and about a dozens paras) who waited long hours got to fly till sunset. I flew for 3 hrs on the second flight and 35 mins for the first one in the morning. Although the condition wasn't as good as yesterday,  a few of us were still able to climb up to the top ridge above the turbines. I heard few paras went XC. What a wonderful day! I've already flew for 3 days straight & will be taking a break from flying this weekend.

BTW,  I was below everyone most of the time , Jeff H went further east and sky out everyone. GREAT flight man! Everyone  lacked of hope earlier due to the bad condition. I worked really hard to stay up on my first flight and the first 15 mins of the second flight. Fortunately, it turned out all good in the late afternoon.  From depression to happiness and thanks to Mother Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment