Sunday, March 19, 2017

2 flights 3.5 hrs at Cliffside 3/19/17

Video 1 of 2 



Video 2 of 2 
 https://youtu.be/SKEMDaxgVHc




For hang pilots there were Stas, Xan, Neil, Mark Andrews (new PDX hang from Woodrat) , myself and approx couple dozen paragliders flew Cliffside today.  I was up for 3.5 hrs on the 2nd flight from 2 to 5:30pm.   Very fun day with smooth light winds at launch and landing but also with some decent thermals topping out 2600ft.  Neil , myself and few Pgs were able to bench up above the windmills. I don't know about Neil but to me it was a lot of hard worked reached up to the windmills.   Since l had two great flights and almost 4 hours of air times today . I'm thinking going home tonight. 






















1 comment:

  1. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    flights

    ReplyDelete