Tuesday, March 28, 2017

2 hrs flight at Oceanside 3/27/17

Morning report:
I passed by Tillamook around noon and Sollie launch was clear with plenty of blue sky.  I arrived Oceanside at 12:20pm and beach was almost  under water with some white capes.  It was windy blowing straight west at the parking lot and one paraglider soaring in the air. The winds at launch is much lighter , approx less than 10  mph but clouds on top moving pretty fast . I recheck the tide at 12:53pm and it's going down. More beach compared to 30 mins ago. 

Afternoon flight report: 
It was good afternoon at Oceanside for 3 paras and 2 hangs. The rain stopped around 2pm and pg Laren launched first at 2:50pm, with me following from behind, then pg Benedikt G, Ray B, and pg Mike C. I flew for 2 hrs heading to the back bowl with Ray, and made trips to Happy Camp ....  topping out at 1500ft AGL. The rain was approaching at 5pm so Ray and l decided to land.  

















No comments:

Post a Comment