Sunday, September 30, 2018

2 flights Chi's Wills Wing Alpha 180 at Dog 9/30/18

Flying sites in Pacific NorthWest:
Where to learn Hang Gliding in Pacific Northwest:




I came to Dog today to test fly Chi's glider (WillsWing Alpha 180).  I punched off on the north side and landed in west direction for the first flight. Second flight was opposite of the 1st flight, in which I'd launched on the west and landed in north direction. It was basically dead calm conditions today with a bit of east and south winds, so Stas , Andrey Gusev and l just did no wind launches. A PG pilot came and decided not to fly. 
WillsWing recommends hook in weight between 120-200 lbs for Alpha 180.  My hook in weight was just over 200lbs,  so the Alpha is a bit small for me. However, it still flies great with a slow sink rate and super easy to launch and land. 
Including Andrey and Stas landing video.

No comments:

Post a Comment