Sunday, August 5, 2018

2.5 hrs 8/4/18 Dog Mountain (Glenoma, Wa)

Flying sites in Pacific NorthWest:
Where to learn Hang Gliding in Pacific Northwest:
 Video

8/4/18 Sat Dog Mt: 
I launched at 4:30pm after Eric O and Lennard B.  Flew to back bowl and then Elk 30 mins later in low altitude. Lifts at Elk wasn't good so it took me a lot of works and times to get up to the higher ridge. Then it got much better later.  Second group of hang gliders  (Tina, Larry, Travis, Stas and Brian)  launched an hour later. Non of them come to Elk and I saw Larry got high over the radio towers. He flew back to his house in Randle Kiona Airpark.  Super fun day for everyone.  My max altitude was 4,600ft at Elk.  2.5 hours in the air. Launched west and landed in north direction. Best Elk day so far this year for me.
Facebook Photos: 
















No comments:

Post a Comment