Sunday, October 22, 2017

2 hrs High Tide & high surf day at Oceanside 10/22/17

 Video



The rain already over when I arrived launched at 10:00am this morning.  It was a bit strong for paraglider (approx 13-18mph SW) so l had the sky to myself for almost two hrs from 11 to 1pm.  Although high tide at 3pm, however due to the 12ft height waves the beach in front of the parking lot was getting smaller during my flight so I decided to land after almost two hours of air time.  I left parking lot at 2pm and saw two paragliders just launched.  My maximum altitude was 1000ft over launch. Not much head wind heading down to Superman launch and Happy Camp. The lifts were smooth so I was able to use Facebook live to posted videos during my flight.   





















No comments:

Post a Comment