Friday, April 21, 2017

4 hrs flights at Oceanside, OR 4/20/17

Oceanside Open week 2017

An epic day today at Oceanside!  With sunshine and blue skies, I flew for 4 hrs and 10 mins. with 7 hangs (Ray, Kory, Orv, Steve S, Scott M, Jonathon S, myself)  and countless (approx 30+)  paragliders sharing the lifty smooth air everywhere. East wind tomorrow (Friday) ,  I'm returning back to Portland tonight and will be back on Saturday morning. Many Paragliders and few hangs are spending the night at Oceanside this evening. They are going to fly Sollie Mt tomorrow and maybe CLO late afternoon if there is enough west winds pushing through.





































1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks.
    flights

    ReplyDelete