Friday, June 2, 2017

2 flights / Almost two hrs at Oceanside and Cape Lookout 6/2/17

Video 


1st flight at Oceanside
It was a very warm with light wind at Oceanside early afternoon today.   Winds was about 3-5mph out of west and WSW at launch and less wind at the beach.  I launched at 12:45pm and was able to climb up to 200ft above launch. The ridge lifts were very narrow but consistent if l don't go too far. I flew for a bit over an hour alone and it felt kind of boring being at the same spot and same altitude (between 100-200 ft above launch) for over an hour. 

2nd flight at Cape Lookout
I was flying alone at Cape Lookout again. Although the wind was very light but ut didn't disappoint me. I launched at around 4:30PM and got up to cloudbase which is 950ft AGL in the middle of the Cape.







No comments:

Post a Comment