Saturday, June 3, 2017

4.5 hrs flights at Cape Lookout 6/3/17



 Just recheck my Gopro launch and landing time. Actually, I was up for 4.5 hrs (12:15 to 4:45PM) 

A truly spectacular day at Cape Lookout especially with a flight that lasted 4 hrs and 30mins (12:15 to 4:45PM). The condition was very friendly for paragliders too.  Everyone was able to climb up easily , and many paras made it to the end of the cape and few were flying to North point.  Four of us hangs ( Ray, Neil, Stas and myself) and a dozen PGs came out today, and we all had great long flights. I'll post video and photos later

 Report from Ray Berger:
One of the best ever. I was flying to the salmon hatchery and east into the foothills toward Tillamook. Lots of thermals in the clearcuts. Plenty of beach all day. Let's do it again tomorrow. Ray




















No comments:

Post a Comment