Monday, June 5, 2017

6 hour flight at Cape Lookout 6/4/17

Cape Lookout Sunday Report (Sunday Jun 4th, 2017)

 This is a video from yesterday at Cape Lookout.  Six hour video squeezed into a few minutes footage. I captured an airplane flying over the tip of the Cape (@ 00:30 ) and also 5 lined up helicopters  coming in (@ 00:40) flew over to the back side of Cape Lookout.
Once again it was another spectacular day similar to the condition of Saturday, but with more sun and more pilots. The hang gliders who came out were: Stas, Ray B, Gabe D, Greg K, Jeff H , myself) and approx 20 other PGs.    Lifts and thermals were not as good as Saturday (Jun 3rd) but still good enough for me to fly for almost 6 hrs from 12:05 to 6PM. Maximum lift reach was 1800ft (Saturday was 2,200ft).   I broke my longest flight of 5 hours that I made from 28 years ago at Kagle Mtn (Southern Calf). 
 
Can view the  pics in full size at my blog 
http
Or smaller pics size can view from Cascade Paragliding Club Facebook page






























https:

No comments:

Post a Comment