Sunday, March 25, 2018

2 flights 2 hrs Oceanside 3/25/18

Today (03/25/2018) at Oceanside , Oregon  only two hangs (Ray Berger and Rick Lai) and maybe a dozen of paragliders showed up. Although the conditions was very weak but l think everyone had a soaring flights.   I flew twice. First flight I launched around 2pm in light WSW winds and l managed to stay up between 50-100ft above launch and sometime below launch level too. I landed 40 mins later and headed back up again.  The winds were still really weak at launch when Ray and l ready to launch around 5pm.  The conditions was a little bit better than earlier so I was able to get  300 ft over launch and more than an hour flight.  Ray launched before me and soared for over an hour too. He flew to the back bowl and found better thermals there. I think his maximum altitude was 1,700ft.






No comments:

Post a Comment